In all my fitness adventures, one thing I still have not tried is an obstacle course race.
Obstacle Course Racing has exploded in popularity in recent years. Running, climbing and crawling across challenging obstacles is great way to test your strength, balance and endurance. The Spartan Race series is one of the toughest and most popular obstacle races, with over 130 events in 17 countries.
One of the most exciting things about Spartan Race is that the course changes at every event and you never quite know what to expect! Most events in the series involve obstacles including fire, mud, water and barbed wire! The series features races in three distances:
- Sprint: 3-5 miles with 20-23 obstacles
- Super: 8-10 miles with 24-29 obstacles
- Beast: 12-14 miles with 30-35 obstacles
- Manchester Sprint/Super- 4th July
- Scotland Sprint- 18th July
- Scotland Super- 19th July
- Cambridgeshire Sprint- 5th September
- South Sprint- 19th September
- South Super- 20th September
- South Beast- 27th September
If you are not the lucky winner, you can still bag 10% off any race using code: BLOGGER15.